5 Things Gardeners Need to Know About UT Gardens’ Fall Plant Sale
1. UT Gardens’ Fall Plant Sale is online this year, and orders can be submitted beginning today.
Online orders will be accepted through Sept. 7.
2. Search the online catalog for what you’d like to add to your landscape.
You can find it here.
3. When you order, you’ll get a link to your pickup time.
Gardens staff will gather your plants and bring them to your car. Pickup times will be available from 9am-2pm on September 12. (Current Gardens members may schedule an early pickup on September 11 from 5-8pm.
4. Plant sales benefit UT Gardens.
Funds raised help to pay staff and provide operational and programming support for the Gardens.
5. Quantities are limited, so take a look soon!
The sale features some plant varieties you won’t find at most local big box nurseries.