1. Friday, 5-8pm, Emporium Center
To celebrate Three Kings Day, Casa HoLa will give each child a free toy (while supplies last) and an educational coloring book. More info here.
2. Friday and Saturday evenings, Market Square
Paranormal Adventure Tour starts here. RSVP required. More info here.
3. Saturday, 10:30-noon, Printshop Beer
Explore Knox Bike Ride. More info here.
4. Saturday, 11am-1pm, Civic Coliseum
Winter Farmers’ Market at Mary Costa Plaza. More info here.
5. Sunday, 8-10am, Ijams Nature Center
Beginning to Bird: adult class on birdwatching with a focus on woodpeckers. Reservations required. More info here.