1. Remove water stains with lemon
Make faucets clean and sparkly by rubbing a lemon half on the water stains. The citric acid helps remove hard water marks.
2. Use a wet dryer sheet on your ceramic stovetop
Dryer sheets are non-abrasive and a great way to remove burnt-on food from your stove. Place the wet dryer sheet on your stovetop at least 15 minutes before rubbing the gunk away.
3. Cream of tartar cleans toasters and tea kettles
Combine 1 tsp of cream of tartar with just enough water to create a milky paste. Rub the solution onto your stainless steel appliances and wipe away to reveal their original shine.
4. Clean dirty keyboards with cotton swabs
If certain keys or sticking, or your entire keyboard just doesn’t have the same pop that it used to, chances are dirt and crumbs are the culprits. Sweep cotton swabs between your keys to dislodge dust and grime.
5. Use Velcro strips to keep drawer organizers in place
Attach the grippy strips to one end of your drawer and the other to your drawer organizers. This keeps the organizers in place, but lets you remove them when needed.