1. Fall Color Hike, Norris Dam State Park
Take a hike of about two miles along the Christmas fern and lakeside trail towards Norris Dam. Rated moderate in difficulty. Click here for reservation info.
2. Spooky Stories Around the Campfire: Frozen Head State Park
Curious about the local lore and haunts of Frozen Head? Get cozy around a campfire in front of the Stage Area (across the road from the Visitor’s Center) for some spooky stories. Bring your own lawn chair and a mug if desired. More info here.
3. Birding and Beekeeping, Seven Islands State Birding Park
Upcoming programs include info about both the birds and the bees. More info here.
4. Fall Color Hayride, Panther Creek State Park
Take a fun Fall Color Hayride through the park to see lots of beautiful fall colors and possibly some animals. The ride will last about an hour. More info here.
5. Pumpkin Painting, Cove Lake State Park
Participants will paint a mini pumpkin to take home. All supplies provided. More info here.