1. James White’s Fort is hosting HearthScares Fireside this month.
The Fireside stories will be given October 22nd, 23rd, 29th and 30th. The Fireside stories will begin promptly at 7:00 pm each evening.
2. The session will end with a marshmallow toast around the fire.
Okay, I’m in.
3. The fireside chats will last about two hours and cover some of Knoxville’s best kept secrets.
Ample free parking is available for participants at the Fort.
4. Admission for adults is $10; $6 for kids ages 6-15.
Reservations are requested for large groups of 12 or more and may be made by calling the Fort at (865) 525-6514.
5. To reserve a spot or for more info, click here.